SAP S/4HANA – What Treasury needs to know
Let us help you find the right strategy
Many companies are currently involved in the transition to SAP S/4HANA. Treasury departments are also affected by the switch of their companies’ ERP system and should address this issue regardless of whether or how they used SAP Treasury in the past. Why?
Because these changes are going to impact everyone. Irrespective of whether you use a stand-alone TMS (in this case, at least because the interfaces and data sources will change) or your processes are mapped by using SAP Treasury modules (in this case the impact will of course be stronger since your own systems will be affected by the switch).
Many corporates are taking the opportunity offered by the switch to the new SAP version to integrate their systems to a greater extent. As such, the fundamental question of which system to use also arises. This could be an opportunity to efficiently design your treasury processes using a new or optimised system-based solution. This seminar highlights the opportunities offered by this transition and what you need to be aware of.
This seminar is also available in German. Further information can be found here.
Key issues covered
- SAP S/4HANA – an overview of what’s new compared to the old version
- How your future system landscape needs to be configured – which options are available and what to pay attention to
- Understand the IT approaches relevant to the S/4HANA launch
- What to do during the transition while selecting a new system – possible strategies
- A quick insight into the system: SAP S/4HANA
- A quick insight into the system: SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
Managers and personnel in the areas of treasury, cash and liquidity management, risk management, controlling, finance and accounting, payables and receivables management, IT and SAP applications.
Manager at Schwabe, Ley & Greiner