Digitization in treasury: new technologies and system functionalities
Concrete digitization projects, background knowledge on new technologies, new functions on the treasury system market
EUR 1.650,- plus VAT.
FinTechs and new technologies (artificial intelligence, machine and deep learning, predictive analytics, robotics or blockchain) have brought a breath of fresh air to the finance industry. The seminar offers an update on the status quo of digitization in corporate treasury, basic knowledge of the new technologies in finance, and an overview of relevant FinTechs. Participants will analyze their treasury processes with regard to their potential for digitization and receive an overview of the new developments from treasury system providers.
- What are the tasks of the cash manager in the company?
- What are the minimum standards to be taken into account in the organizational structure & process organization?
- What are the differences in the accounting or treasury perspective? Which business management approaches do you need to understand?
- What are the requirements vis-à-vis banks?
- What are the current trends in cash management for large and small companies?
Basic knowledge of new technologies
- Introducing new technologies: Artificial Intelligence, Machine and Deep Learning, Blockchain, Predictive Analytics etc.
- Examples and possible fields of application of new technologies
FinTechs: Thematic market overview and application example
- Digital financing platforms
- Optimized FX hedging
- Trade Finance Systems
Overview of new developments from treasury system providers
- Use of technology for process support
- Systems: Status quo and current developments
- Perspectives - What does the future hold?