Payments "Straight through Europe
- To automate payment transactions as far as possible ("straight-through processing") and to do so on the basis of a central system solution.
- The system solution should be as safe and reliable as possible.
- Bank independence should be ensured through a bank-agnostic channel.
- Selection of a system solution for group-wide payment transactions.
- Selection of a SWIFT service provider as an alternative to the existing SWIFT gateway.
- Tendering of European payment transactions including cash pooling with central account management in Germany.