SAP: Liquidity planning and cash flow analysis
Evaluate, plan and forecast liquidity with SAP
EUR 1.650,- plus VAT.
The complete SAP package of liquidity planning and cash flow analysis is now easy to implement and can be regarded as the industry leader in terms of functionality. We will explain why this is so and what you can do with it for your company in our seminar "Liquidity Planning and Cash Flow Analysis with SAP". We will start by explaining what system-supported liquidity planning and analysis in SAP can (and cannot) do for you. We will show you which SAP tools are suitable for what and how they can be combined with the various sources of information to create a meaningful overall view. After explaining these fundamental relationships in the SAP ERP system, we will go into the possibilities in the area of SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC). In the seminar, we will show you the common areas of application, give you impetus for your implementation and teach you the necessary basics so that you will then be able to build many reports yourself.
Our SAP Treasury seminars are held in cooperation with MMG Treasury.
- What are the tasks of the cash manager in the company?
- What are the minimum standards to be taken into account in the organizational structure & process organization?
- What are the differences in the accounting or treasury perspective? Which business management approaches do you need to understand?
- What are the requirements vis-à-vis banks?
- What are the current trends in cash management for large and small companies?
Tap sources for liquidity planning
- Ensure data quality in upstream processes
- Integrate relevant SAP data sources according to time horizon
- Important framework conditions for data integration
Aggregate and analyze information for liquidity planning
- Daily and cents-ahead analysis of past and future cash flows
- Precisely predict payment dates and store your own logics
- Maximize the degree of automation and perfect the depth of analysis
Plan and report on liquidity with the help of SAP Analytics Cloud
- Data modeling in SAC
- Basics of scripting in Application Designer
- Preparation of liquidity planning reports
- Prepare data input and propose plan values
- Create plan-plan and plan-actual comparisons and establish rolling liquidity reporting
Get to know the SAP toolset in the area of liquidity management
- Required SAP functions and modules
- Possible costs of an overall SAP solution
- Timing and implementation scenarios
Group of participants
Employees and managers from the treasury area who are interested in the application possibilities of SAP in the area of liquidity planning and cash flow analysis
Participants will learn about SAP's application options in the area of liquidity planning and cash flow analysis - both in R3 and in S/4HANA. Furthermore, the possibilities in the area of "SAP Analytics Cloud" will be presented.